Government Contracts Litigation
Jordan Guydon represents and counsels clients in litigation across a broad range of areas:
- Bid Protests. We have successfully represented clients in bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the District of Columbia Contract Appeals Board and other bid protest tribunals—both in defense of government contract award decisions and to overturn flawed government contract award decisions.
- Contract Disputes and Litigation. We have substantial experience representing clients in government contracts disputes, including disputes concerning contract changes, contract interpretation, breach of contract and terminations, among other disputes, before the U.S. Court of Federal Claims and the various boards of contract appeals, as well as commercial lawsuits in both state and federal courts. Our experience includes preparation and negotiation of claims, and representation of clients in alternative dispute resolution. In addition, we have represented countless small businesses before the Small Business Administration Office of Hearings and Appeals concerning 8(a) Program, HUBZone Program, Small Disadvantaged Business certification matters and small business size determinations.
- Security Clearance. We have represented institutions and individuals before security clearance tribunals.
- Freedom of Information Act Requests. We have hands-on familiarity with administrative law requirements and procurement law procedures of federal and various state departments and agencies, including but not limited to Freedom of Information Act request procedures.
- Investigations. We represent clients nationally and internationally regarding internal investigations in administrative, civil, and criminal proceedings arising from alleged wrongdoing, proposed suspensions and debarments, and qui tam actions.
- Small Business Certification Issues. We are particularly experienced and well-equipped to handle all types of small business certification issues, including rejections, requests for reconsideration and appeals of applications for the Small Business Administration 8(a) Program, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business verification program, the HUBZone Program, the Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise program and certifications at various Minority Supplier Development Council chapters.